Thursday 9 October 2014

Top Four Favourite Films

1. INCEPTION

Inception is my number one favourite film above all because I love the whole idea of going into dreams and takes things out and putting things in them, I love how complicated it is with all the different skill required such as a forger, architect, point-man and and an extractor and even more. I love how the film makes it feel as if it were possible to do what they do and it makes you wonder. A also like the music and how load and over powering it is to add to the suspense of what may happen as they get further into a dream. The ending of the film, where you don't know whether the spinning top falls over or not is the most frustrating thing in the world but I love that they left it at the to make you think for the rest of you life whether or not it fell over, because I know no matter how much I wish, there's not going to be a second one.

2. THE WATCHMEN
Having to put this film second was hard as it is just so good. some people say to me that its quite boring as its so long but I think that just adds to all the other good things about it, the music in this film makes it something else, its so unusual but that's what good about it, if you were to hear one of the songs you would remember how brilliant the film is! knowing that is a DC film makes it even better as they are comics. The blot of the film, I think, is brilliant and so unexpected, the characters are ordinary people apart from one, who only became the way he is from an accident, which is good because unlike other super hero films, mainly marvel, it is a little more realistic.
3. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

The reason I like this film is because I have always loved spider-man and when the first amazing spider-man came out it was so much better and more entertaining than the first trilogy, and then the second amazing spider-man came out and it just blew my mind, it was so good, I have never cried so much at a film, the blot was just ten times better than before, the fact that you are told that its only possible for him to receive the powers that he's got due too his dad putting him DNA in the spiders makes the other one look stupid and that spider could have bitten anyone really. Also having Gwen die was the biggest shock ever, every time I watch, even though I know its going to happen I burst out in tears. I think the characters in it were brilliant, the only down side to this film was that I did drag on, it didn't need to be as long as it was, but over all it was amazing.
4.CORALINE       
The reason I love Coraline so much is because it is so weird and messed up, its the sort of film that would give you nightmares even though its only a PG, what else would you expect from Tim Burton, I love the way its made and the plot is just something else, Coraline basically goes through a little door where she meets a double of her parents and neighbors who all happen to have buttons for eyes who all turn out to be nut cases, where the mother wants to stitch buttons on to Coralines eyes and eat her soul, I cant see how anyone could dislike this film really. I cant really find the words to explain why I like this film its just so good I could and sometimes do watch it on repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment